resilience, sacred life, service, mother earth and abundance.
SPIRIT OF THE BUFFALO
A GATHERING OF COMMUNITY
Sat. Feb 24th from 8am-2pm
Adilman Building (126 20th Street West) –The entire 2nd floor above the farmer’s market during farmer’s market hours.
Saskatoon artists Dieter Braun (Indian in the machine) and Dory Cook join with our community partners to host “Spirit of the Buffalo”. Join us as we celebrate the spirit of renewal, growth, perseverance, restoration, health and balance, in our community. This is a great opportunity to bring family and friends together to experience with our market merchants, food vendors, artists and crafters.
Spirit of the Buffalo will take place at the historic Adilman’s building (126 20th Street West) on February 24th, 2007 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (during Farmer’s market hours), and features:
· Live music hosted by Dory Cook and Dieter Braun.
· Empowering community speakers.
· Over 50 tables with artists, crafters, artisans, vendors and community Lightworkers.
· ****An information table on issues that compromise community vitality and balance including: table salt, fluoride, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, GM foods etc. The information table will include items that will help restore community vitality and balance including information on lifeforce technology called "orgonite", health, creativity and peace...detoxificat ion from the modern diet and lifestyle and so much more. The excitement is building for bringing FREE ENERGY to Saskatoon. http://www.google. ca/search? hl=en&q=free+energy+ technology&btnG=Google+ Search&meta=
· Health-related vendors.
· The energy of community coming together.
There are a number of ways you can participate:
1. If you would like to promote your business, venture, cause, display your art, or earn money for your livelihood, we invite you book a table/space in our Market Place for $50.00 a table/space, or 2 tables for $80.00. We expect well over 1000 people to attend the event.
2. If you would like to perform or speak at “Spirit of the Buffalo”, this would be a great chance to be heard in your community. An honorarium will be provided to artists and speakers.
3. Hang posters, hand out postcards, send “Spirit of the Buffalo” email and info., to your circle of friends and family.
4. Supply the information table with useful printed handouts that people can take home.
5. And of course, come out and spend the day with us at this free event, meet the people within your community who are working to bring emotional/spiritual /physical/ mental balance into our lives.
2007 is a wonderful time to use your creativity to attract the life you want, to you and your community. If you would like more information or to discuss how you can participate in “Spirit of the Buffalo”, please contact Dieter Braun at 665-5607 dieterbraun@ sasktel.net, Dory Cook at 653-2718 chrysaliscook@ hotmail.com. To rent a table contact Patrick L. Smith at 291-5843 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Love and Light
Dieter Braun and Dory Cook
The healing sounds of native flute and drum concert in PA at the PA Arts Centre Sat. February 24th 7-9
Dieter Braun will be performing with Dory Cook and special guest artists in Prince Albert (see postcard for full details). Concert and artshow featuring art from Leah Dorion and rattles and drums by Dieter. Advance tickets at North west company in Prince Albert and from the artists $8 each (2 for $15), or $10 at the door.
Lift me up community singers
Singers, drummers, rattles, chants...... We are back to our 7-8:30 gatherings at the White Buffalo Youth Lodge starting Feb 6th for next 3 months on Tuesdays. Will we sing a few songs at "Spirit of the buffalo"?... ..Hmmmm.. possibilities. Contact: Dieter dieterbraun@ sasktel.net
NEW CD and "Prayer for me" song!
New CD that will be out early February, features many Indian in the machine songs and collaborations with Dory Cook, Melodie Stephanson, and Beauty Faulkner. Dory Cook and Dieter Braun have just finished recording the wonderfully catchy song "Prayer for me".....request it for local radio after Feb 4. Check out the gorgeous artwork on the cover by Prince Albert artist Leah Dorion.
Native frame drum sale
I'm having a native frame drum sale. From now until Feb 14tt, you can purchase/order a 15" frame drum in either deer or elk skin and a very solid birch wood frame. These frames are made by my father and a local native elder and they have great sound and playability. For a gift of $150, you will receive your very own drum (see photo "drum celebration" ). How's your ability to manifest what you desire these days? Call Dieter 665-5607 or email dieterbraun@ sasktel.net.
A message from St. Germain from the wonderful Netherlands site Snoedel
Many are finding they have the ability to break out of the Earth matrix, which has long held them captive. This is essential if one is to find their true Self, as the dimension you are in is truly one of a false reality. Real if you wish to make it so, but reflecting very little of what you left behind when you undertook to experience duality. The beauty of the higher dimensions is way beyond Man’s imagination and is rarely seen on Earth, although Mother Earth has provided many glimpses in the natural beauty of her planet. Man has carelessly and selfishly despoiled what he has been given, but in time all will be restored.
More at http://snoedel. punt.nl/? id=330317&r=1&tbl_archief=&
Thanks Adrian Stimson for the buffalo paintings and Francois Hetu for your creative desktop designs on the Spirit of the Buffalo artwork.